Our Vulnerability Management team is primary resource for identification, classification, aggregation and mitigation of cyber threats to the organization. You will have a crucial role in closing security gaps and preventing cyber-attacks on the enterprise network. You will be agile, willing to learn and able to think outside of the box in order to operate effectively in a dynamic threat landscape. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge security tools to identify vulnerabilities to our customers.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Primary point of contact for status and reporting of vulnerabilities across multiple platforms and stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain scan and reporting schedules in a changing environment with aggressive deployment schedules.
- Research new vulnerabilities as they are uncovered and provide guidance on urgency, best-practice and mitigation techniques.
- Assist scheduling of network and application penetration testing with third-party vendors.
- Assemble stakeholder teams to rapidly remediate high priority vulnerabilities and penetration test findings.
- Work closely with technology and business stakeholders to ensure that remediation activities comply with corporate policies and standards.
- Provide metric reporting on scanner tools for visibility to senior management.
- Provide evidence of scanning activities for compliance with regulators or auditors.
- Support and administration of security tools and platforms in diverse, cloud-based and on-premises environments.
- Work with CMDB and Network Infrastructure teams to ensure we are always scanning all internal and external network surfaces.
- Build strong partnerships with other teams.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Vulnerability Management (7 years of experience is required)
- SECURITY ENGINEER (7 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.