Make your mark in the broadcast and digital media landscape! Our client is transforming how local news and television is produced, distributed, and consumed. They are the digital innovation team for the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country, with affiliations to all major networks and more local television stations than anyone else. Our client's software engineers work together to solve complex problems around delivering news and entertainment to audiences across the country. Their digital portfolio combines websites, mobile apps, over-the-top (OTT) apps, and content publishing platform into a seamless user experience. They take pride in their charter to transform the company from a broadcast-centric company into an every-platform enterprise while maintaining our entrepreneurial spirit.
location: SEATTLE, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $165,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Lead and mentor other engineers
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up to date with latest technologies
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.