Help make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. Having a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We'll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete. We know it's a big mission but we will accomplish it!
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Digital Evidence Management Systems are key to o?cer e?ciency and mobile applications, View and Capture, play critical roles in evidence acquisition.
As a contract mobile developer on our team, you may do any or all of the following:
- Ensure our codebases interact with platform SDKs related to photos, videos, audio, ?le management, networking, WiFi and bluetooth.
- Write code that interacts with custom-made devices, such as Body-Worn Cameras.
- Ensure our codebase is performant and meets the highest data privacy standards.
- Refactor our existing codebase to reduce complexity, update coding standards and technologies
You are an Experienced Mobile App Developer
You've created mobile applications for years. You know the platform inside and out and you remember how it has changed over the years. You're familiar with key frameworks and technologies important to our applications (Networking, Bluetooth, WiFi, Photo, Video).
You are able to drive engineering e?orts to completion. You can evaluate, plan, estimate, communicate and collaborate. You ramp up quickly, solve problems and resolve ambiguity. You are ready to candidly and respectfully share your wisdom and knowledge for the betterment of our team, our code and our product.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies.
- Collaborate within the Scrum team to ensure we hit our sprint goals, collaborate with other groups to ensure we build and ship the "right" thing.
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- 5+ years shipping high-quality iOS applications
- Mastery of historical Objective-C, strongly competent in Swift
- strong track record of delivering solid code on a schedule
- United States Citizenship
- SDKs: experience related to Bluetooth, WiFi, Networking, Camera (Photo/Video), Audio, File Management, UI, connecting to and interacting with third party hardware
- CI/CD: experience creating and managing automation and integration
- Toolchain: Cocoapods
- Flutter: SDK use, integration in existing mobile apps, CI/CD
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.