Job Title :
Incident Response/SOC Analyst
The most security-conscious organizations trust client Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solutions and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in the areas of cyber, cloud and enterprise security
Be a part of the client culture and see what sets us apart! client offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
Candidates will join a fast-paced and creative team of incident response engineers, penetration testers, and forensic analysts focusing on the identification, interrogation, exploitation, and reporting of incidents for the enterprise. The incident analysis will be end-to-end including the network, underlying servers and infrastructure (physical and virtual) as well as the application. This position will be based in Washington, DC ; Kansas City, MO; or Fort Worth, TX with the opportunity for remote work
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Perform incident response analysis uncovering attack vectors involving a variety, malware, data exposure, and phishing and social engineering methods.
- Have a strong understanding of SIEM and supporting forensic tools.
- Participate in the remediation of incidents and responses that are generated from live threats against the enterprise, recording and reporting all incidents per Federal policy and legislation.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the Incident Response Process as well as the performance of threat hunting and SOC operations.
- Knowledge of conceptual and procedural methodologies used to evaluate logical, physical and technical systems compromise.
- Understanding of malware analysis, advanced persistent threat, infection vectors and defense strategies.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- SIEM (1 year of experience is required)
- Palo Alto
- InfoSec (1 year of experience is preferred)
- SOC Analyst (1 year of experience is required)
- Incident Response
- Information Assurance (3 years of experience is required)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.