Are you passionate about solving customer problems? A maven of consumer apps? Do you get excited about the idea of launching a consumer phone app that makes managing the home simple? Our client is looking for a seasoned, customer-centric Senior Product Manager to lead their consumer app. Your job will be to define and drive implementing their consumer app, to help them deliver an industry-leading customer experience for millions of homeowners.
location: SEATTLE, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Set the strategy for the Porch Mobile App and evangelize the vision with the organization.
- Create and manage the product roadmap - gather detailed business opportunities and turn them into the epics and stories that set the direction for the engineering team. Enable customer advocacy in solution design and prioritization.
- Define and prioritize new features and strategic initiatives to drive app adoption, repeat usage, support revenue growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate trade-off decisions between investment, schedule and customer benefit. Use data to drive the development and prioritization of new products and product improvements.
- Actively build relationships with business owners, product managers, and engineers to deliver on your product roadmap.
- Work to continually improve the customer experience throughout the entire customer journey by defining success criteria for your product and using data to gather signals that will inform future investment decisions.
- Operate autonomously; drive programs end to end including business goals, technical solution, launch planning and execution.
- Have a passion for product: conceiving, designing, building, and shipping it. You should be a product geek and a maven of all things product.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.