Randstad Technologies is the largest workforce solutions company in the world and we have an immediate need with a longtime client of ours in the insurance/banking industry. This is a company to have on your resume! They are in need of a mid level backend Java Developer to join a up and coming team on a contract basis. This is a contract role is with a company that prides itself on innovation, work-life balance and diversity in the workplace. This client is centrally located in the Plano area and is a large banking company! They are ready to move quickly for the right professional. If you fit the description below, please apply and reach out to us today!
location: Plano, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Acquires and applies foundational knowledge of business, its applications, and processes.
- Seeks guidance from team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
- Coordinates with cross-functional team members to translate business requirements into specifications.
- Gathers information to support business analysis and the development of technical solutions.
- Supports and proactively contributes to continuous improvement initiatives within area of expertise, for assigned company/staff agency, and/or across enterprise.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Java (9 years of experience is required)
- SpringBoot (6 years of experience is required)
- Kafka (2 years of experience is required)
- Openshift (6 years of experience is required)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.