job summary: Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience as a QA engineer or relevant work experience in testing role.
- Deep knowledge of software lifecycle and test methodologies.
- Working knowledge of creating and executing excellent test cases UAT, functional testing, etc...
- Working experience with Python, Selenium WebDriver, JS, SQL, HTML/CSS, Jenkins, Postman, and AWS.
- Self-motivated individuals with competent to find defects during each sprint cycle
- Extremely detailed oriented with great problem solving skills. Able to work with developers to find the root cause of the defect.
- An ability to work in a scrum-based agile and nimble environment.
- Great problem solving skills.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Proactively creating, updating and maintaining test plans / test cases with minimum or no PRD.
- Executing various tests on new software products to ensure that programs satisfy all specifications and requirements.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to find defects, report bugs and possible debugging during each sprint cycle to ensure that our products work correctly.
- Able to communicate the defects to cross-functional teams.
- Able to identify automatable features and create automation scripts for repeated tasks in your feature areas and debug the automation failures on a regular basis.
- Support and maintain our product in testing environments on AWS
- Perform end-end stress/load tests to identify the potential issues
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- JAVA CONSULTANT
- manual testing
- Automation Tester
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.