A well known Non Profit in the Southern California Area is seeking an Accountant to with Grants experience to join their team! This person should have a very thorough understanding of Compliance and have Non-Profit, Government Accounting experience. This would be an onsite role that would convert to full-time for the right candidate.
location: Long Beach, California
job type: Contract
salary: $34 - 36 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Primarily responsible for contract accounts receivable and grants/contract management.
- Coordinate billing, collections, and reporting for government contracts for the Division.
- Provide administrative support to billing units and finance department relative to all government funding, including applications, billing, budgets, reports, audits and close-outs.
- Serves as divisional liaison for contract reporting and administration.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration required
- 2+ year experience with preparation and compliance management of government grants and contracts.
- Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience in a nonprofit, government, or similar organization.
- Minimum of 1 year of government contract audit experience.
Please apply directly or send updated resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.