These are the Terms and Conditions of Use for the Randstad General Partner (US) LLC website maintained by Randstad General Partner (US) LLC and Randstad's other subsidiaries, affiliates and divisions and their respective successors and assigns (collectively, as used in these terms and conditions, "Randstad").
Applicability of Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and to all applicable laws and regulations. You, as a visitor to and user of this website, accept such terms and conditions as a condition to the privilege of accessing the information made available herein, being provided the privilege to supply information hereunder, and otherwise making use of the website. These terms and conditions may be revised from time to time without further notice by updating this posting, and you accept responsibility for reviewing the applicable terms and conditions each time you visit or use this website in the future.
Intended Purposes of Website
The primary purposes of the Randstad General Partner (US) LLC website are:
(1) to provide employers who are existing or prospective clients of Randstad with an online tool and resources to post job openings and orders and with other relevant information; and
(2) to provide professionals who are seeking jobs with an online tool and resources to assess and evaluate available opportunities that may match their qualifications and preferences and to submit their resumes and other relevant information to apply for such positions.
Randstad maintains this website as a service to such employers and job seekers. The user instructions on the website further define the intended purposes and other terms and conditions of use for each feature of this website.
Permitted Uses of Website
Many portions of this website are available for public viewing and use, but you must register or enter into a separate agreement with Randstad to access other portions of the website, such as those that enable an employer to post a job opening and those that enable a job seeker to submit a resume. Subject to these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions of any applicable license or other agreement and applicable law, Randstad hereby grants you permission to:
(1) view and use for the intended purposes those portions of the website to which we have granted you access;
(2) make one complete, unaltered electronic copy and/or one complete, unaltered paper copy of any page on this website to which we have granted you access, provided you do not remove any copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices and that you use it solely for personal or internal business purposes and do not distribute or republish it;
(3) submit job postings and job applications and otherwise sign up for our services, subject to payment of all applicable charges and agreement to the terms and conditions of any other agreement associated with those services; and
(4) use any website links, discussion forums, contact lists and e-mail links to which you have been granted access to navigate the website and Internet and to interact with Randstad and other users of our website in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Prohibited Uses of Website
Except as expressly set forth under "Permitted Uses of Website," to promote the integrity, reliability and security of this website and the services we provide over this website, any other use of this website or its contents is prohibited without first obtaining written permission from Randstad. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, users of this website may not:
(1) make unsolicited offers or proposals or send junk mail to other users;
(2) harass, defame or defraud other users;
(3) knowingly damage or interfere with the operation of our services, any software that utilizes them, or any user's enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms or other harmful code or through making repeated or automated "hits' on this website with the intention or likely impact of causing delay or loss in availability of service on the website;
(4) disable, circumvent, avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair or otherwise interfere with security-related features of our services or software, features that enforce restrictions or limitations on use of our services or software, or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or other material accessible through use of our services or software;
(5) use our services to upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy or publicity, unless you own or control the rights or have received all necessary consent to do so;
(6) use our services to download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed and/or distributed in this manner;
(7) access or use our services in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, regulation or order, including, without limitation, those governing labor and employment, data protection and privacy; or
(8) otherwise access or use this website in violation of these terms and conditions or use our other services or our software in violation of any applicable license or service agreement or infringe any intellectual property right or misappropriate any intellectual property.
Consequences of Unacceptable Use
We reserve the right to take any and all action we deem appropriate if we become aware of conduct that we believe does not conform to the requirements of these terms and conditions, any agreement pursuant to which you use our services or any software that utilizes them, or applicable law, but we do not assume any responsibility for such conduct or any obligation to act to prevent it or stop it after it has occurred. We disclaim all liability for failure or refusal to take action with respect to conduct prohibited by this policy or for delay in taking action if we choose to act. Without limiting the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate service to anyone whom we become aware is repeatedly using our services in violation of copyright law. It is your sole responsibility to use the services in compliance with all applicable copyright and other laws.
User Accounts, Security and Passwords
If any service available to you on this website requires you to register or open a user account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You may be asked to choose a user name and/or password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account, whether used by you or by someone who has obtained your account information from you. You must notify Randstad immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Randstad will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Accuracy of Information on Website
Randstad has attempted to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website at the time of its initial posting and each updating, but makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Randstad undertakes no duty to supplement or update the information on this website in the future, and any voluntary efforts by Randstad to do so will not constitute an undertaking of such a duty. Users of this website accept all information made available herein "as is" without any representation or warranty. Randstad accepts no responsibility for any action taken by users of this website or other persons based on the information presented herein. All access and use of this website, and any and all content presented herein, is at the user's own risk.
Third-Party Statements and Opinions
Randstad is not responsible for any opinions, advice or statements made by third parties. Except as required by law, we have no obligation to monitor user postings or to remove or retain user supplied content, although we reserve the right to do so.
that governs Randstad's collection, use, sharing, retention, care and disposal of personal information and business information of users of this website.
Posting and Use of Non-Confidential Information
Risks of Internet Communications
Users of this website understand that the Internet is a publicly accessible medium and that communications between users and Randstad over the Internet are inherently insecure, and may therefore be subject to the risk of being viewed by other parties. You accept all risks relating to any transmissions of information to Randstad over the Internet.
Third-Party Terms and Conditions
This website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, they are not intended as a certification or endorsement of the owner of the website, the website's content, or any products or services available on or via the website. Randstad does not control and is not responsible for linked websites, or any websites (other than our own) that are linked to them.
Inbound Linking, Framing, and Metatags
You may make referential links to any of the publicly accessible pages on this website that are not password protected, subject to review and termination by us at any time and for any reason. Please be aware that we continually update and revise our website. We do not accept responsibility for ensuring that any page to which you may provide a link will remain available or that its content will remain the same. You may not link to our website in any way that might lead others to believe that our website or any of its contents were created or are operated or offered by you or any party other than Randstad. Unless you have entered into a separate written agreement with us permitting you to do so, you may not frame or otherwise display any portion of our website or any of its contents, nor may you place any text or other content on your website, in a manner that states or implies that there is any association between you and Randstad. You may not use any of Randstad's trade names, trademarks or any of the textual content of our website as metatags in your own website, unless we have granted you a license explicitly permitting you to do so.
Randstad's Intellectual Property
Unless indicated otherwise, all contents of this website are the private property of Randstad and/or its licensors, affiliates and other content providers, including employers and job seekers who submit job openings or employment applications, and Randstad and such persons reserve all rights with respect to this website's content. The contents of this website, including images, text, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, music, sounds and other information, and the overall layout, look and feel of the website, are protected by copyright, trade secret, trademark and other applicable intellectual property or privacy laws. Such contents may not be distributed, downloaded, reproduced, copied, displayed, transmitted, modified, reused, removed, reposted, incorporated into derivative works or otherwise used except as provided herein without the express written permission of Randstad. Any other use, or any misuse, of such contents is prohibited contractually by these terms and conditions and may violate applicable copyright, trademark, communications and other intellectual property or privacy laws.
Trade and Service Mark Usage
Randstad and its brand names and logos are trademarks and service marks of Randstad Holding nv. Use of Randstad's trademarks and service marks is subject to the terms and conditions of our trademark usage policy, which may be obtained from us on request. Other trademarks, product names, company names and logos appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners. You must obtain permission from those owners before copying or using their trademarks, product names, company names or logos.
Website Intended for U.S. Users Only
This website is hosted and operated in the United States of America. Randstad makes no representation or warranty that the information or services on this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to this website from territories where its contents may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Randstad website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Randstad is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email either email@example.com
, or call either 888-726-3782 ext. 7095 or 877-288-1080 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
This website and its contents are provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Randstad, and its directors, officers, employees, controlled or controlling entities, business partners, agents, third-party content providers, licensors and suppliers (collectively, "affiliates"), make no representations or warranties of any kind about this website or its contents, and they disclaim all warranties regarding this website and its contents, whether express, implied or statutory, including, without limitation, warranties of description, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy or completeness of content, or the availability or quality of any products or services available via this website.
Limitations on Types of Damages
Neither Randstad nor any other person involved in creating, producing or delivering this website will be liable for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if randstad has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of user's access, use or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in the services provided through this website or the other contents of this website.
Limitations on Amount of Liability
In no event will Randstad and its affiliates be liability with respect to all claims arising out of or related to your use of this website for more than five hundred U.S. dollars ($500), or, if such limitation on liability is unenforceable under applicable law, then their aggregate liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
No delay or failure to take any action or exercise any right that Randstad may take or exercise pursuant to these terms and conditions or applicable law will constitute a waiver of that action or right by Randstad.
If any part of these terms and conditions is declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such declaration will not affect the validity of any remaining portion of these terms and conditions and such remaining portion will remain in full force and effect as if the invalid portion had been eliminated.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the state of Georgia, United States of America. Users of this website consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of federal and state courts sitting in Georgia for the resolution of any and all legal disputes that may arise under these terms and conditions or with respect to this website or the information made available herein. Users waive any and all objections or defenses against such jurisdiction and venue and covenants not to bring any suit or other legal action against Randstad involving the foregoing in any other jurisdiction, venue or forum.