- Generate personal GP quota through engaging in new client development sales activities. Activities include but are not limited to: sales and business development which includes: sourcing, initial client qualification, identifying potential end users/decision makers, establishing contact relationships, completing company and department profiles, candidate marketing, rate and fee negotiations, identifies cross-selling opportunities, identifies national/third party/vendor on premise opportunities, schedules and conducts new client visits (virtual or by local office). Recruit, screen, schedule, interview, place candidates and perform reference checking procedures on all placed permanent candidates - using activity to generate candidate & business leads. Mitigate risk between client, talent and business.
- Maintain community involvement and business networking.
- Conduct market research and qualify/classify target accounts within assigned geography. Keep abreast of market dynamics and trends within specific markets and regions and forecast client demands.
- Manages multiple client relationships and engagements. Establish client expectations and effectively communicate to appropriate parties. Advise client on staffing solutions. Establish focused business recruiting & marketing plans to develop a pipeline of candidates that meet branch's focus jobs.
- Engage or work with a team around client and talent development.
- Independently research, identify, recruit, screen, conduct in-depth interviews, evaluate, and select candidates to interview for client specific job profiles and/or to market for new business.
- Leverage multiple technologies to enhance the candidate and client experience, i.e. video interviewing and chat platforms.
- Produce the best client and talent match by delivering against a consistent and effective recruiting plan ensuring the correct quantity and quality of Talent is maintained in a pipeline aligned with the clients' needs by using all available methods of candidate attraction.
- Prepare candidates for client interviews, perform compensation analyses and prepare and extend competitive offer packages.
- Assist candidates to assess multiple opportunities and determine the optimal fit for the candidate if multiple job opportunities arise.
- Consistent ongoing interaction with placed Talent to identify additional opportunities with clients and future placement opportunities for new talent.
- Ensure compliance and coordinate efforts pertaining to applicant screenings (background, assessments, drug testing) and any client specific requirements as needed and mitigate risks by ensuring compliance with Tatum policies and EEO laws, both federal and state.
- Perform within Tatum operational standards of excellence while using both Tatum specific tools and other resources for client development and account management activities and recruitment and selection of Talent and attain or exceed established personal and/or branch profit goals.
- Manage applicable KPIs and the profitability of business by monitoring reports, ensuring profitability of accounts and seeking out opportunities for improvement.
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- 3-5 years direct hire recruiting experience
- Experience in sales or staffing building in-depth candidate pipelines preferred
- Previous experience and/or background in Finance & Accounting highly preferred
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to qualify and close deals
- Sales abilities along with market knowledge and/or product/technical expertise
- Assertive and ambitious with strong persuasion/negotiation skills
What's in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversityawards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.