What you get to do:
- Source and screen potential IT candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent openings
- Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings
- Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in a specified region or with specified clients
- Prioritize and track job orders to fulfill client needs
- Increase the number of qualified applicants in database
- Familiarize yourself with industry trends, including client, market, and unemployment conditions
- Meet or exceed weekly performance goals and expectations
- 1+ year of recruiting experience or business development
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- Proven success in a very fast-paced team environment
- Agility to fully leverage all processes and technology tools to more productively deliver results
- Strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.