At Randstad, we sell work solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers. If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then come talk to us. We are investing.
What you get to do:
- Establish and execute a business development plan
- Identify prospects that will be in a stronger position when they are doing business with Randstad
- Place the strongest engineering talent in the right roles (recruit, screen, interview, and market)
- Executive the activities that will gain results (50+ excellent and planned calls per day)
- Meet clients and diagnose the human capital gaps that are limiting their potential
- Use a combination of tech and touch approaches that require exceptional documentation
- Negotiate pricing to ensure maximum return on quality solutions
- Offer innovative and creative employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
- Serious ambition and intention to earn 6 figures
- 2+ years business-to-business sales experience with a history of outperforming your peers
- Highly accountable team player approach
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven success in a very fast-paced, team environment
- Agility to fully leverage all processes and technology tools to more productively deliver results
- Strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Ability to make decisions, take direction, and execute a plan
- Strong communication presenting at the executive level
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversityawards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.