What you get to do:
- Effectively recruit, interview, coach and retain talent
- Execute the activities that will gain results (A LOT of time on the phone)
- Establish relationships with hiring managers and effectively partner
- Prioritize and track job orders to fulfill client needs
- Market talent to make certain they land the right job
- Use a combination of tech and touch approaches that require exceptional documentation
- Produce delight with customers and talent
- 1+ year of recruiting experience in a customer/client facing role
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- Proven success in a very fast-paced team environment
- Agility to fully leverage all processes and technology tools to more productively deliver results
- Strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Passion for results, resilience, and confidence
- Natural curiosity and a relentless determination to make things happen
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversityawards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.