- 10% Follow Agile software development life cycle principles
- 10% Develop and maintain automation project plans
- 5% Build best practices and hold team accountable for use of them
- 45% Build automations per approved architecture
- 5% Gain approvals at appropriate stage gates
- 10% Ensure change management plan designed by process owner is followed to ensure successful automation rollout (support during UAT and rollout phases)
- 10% Solve complex issues that arise in day to day and provide timely responses and solutions
- 5% Identify new process opportunities, while quickly assessing feasibility.
- An IT or Business Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of professional services experience preferably on automation and/or integration projects
- Experience with the one or more of the following is preferred:
- RPA software tools, preferredAutomation Anywhere 360 or v11 or UiPath
- Cognitive software tools:
- Spreadsheet (Excel, Google Sheets...) operations
- Application integration with APIs
- Scripting (python, Java, VB, C#...)
- Proficient at quickly developing and sustaining close working relationships with users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: able to effectively communicate technical details to a non-technical audience (i.e. users, vendors, management, colleagues) as well as produce clear and concise written documentation
- Willingness and ability to use their existing knowledge to rapidly learn how to develop automated processes using RPA software
- Ability to methodically identify, analyze, and resolve business and technical problems using systematic approaches with well-documented, supportable methodologies and creative thinking.
- Proficient requirements gathering skills to capture business processes using both existing process documentation and process walkthroughs with the staff performing the process
- Ability to effectively contribute on complex assignments and assume increasingly greater leadership roles / responsibilities
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, report, deliver, and support automated solutions within agreed timelines
- Ability to apply prudent program development and testing practices consistently
- Developing knowledge, understanding, and experience managing applications development and the employment of best practice guidelines throughout the software development life cycle
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.