As a Business Development Manager, you get to build the foundation for our success in a new market! You will have the opportunity to lead, sell, recruit, and provide the best experiences for our clients and candidates.
Randstad is the #1 HR services provider globally; we are trusted advisors for our clients, providing the best possible workers for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers.
What you get to do:
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects who need security services
- Build top-of-mind awareness through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increase business with the client.
- Have ultimate accountability for the financial success of your operation.
- Use a variety of tech and touch strategies to gain new business.
- Establish and execute a business development plan in a new market.
- Effectively recruit, interview, coach, and retain talent.
- Grow- you, your clients, your talent, and your business.
- Proven track record of selling and growing customer relationships
- Prospecting skills
- Comfort in a position with major impact opportunity
- Self-directed and motivated, you like to make things happen!
At Randstad, we love celebrating our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Here are a few examples-->
- Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 Company
- 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers
- 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer
- Working for the largest HR services provider in the world
- Rapid career growth
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO- accrual starts on Day 1
- Education and professional development
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2022 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a Human Rights Campaign 2022 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, and a 2022 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.