We are hiring aBusiness Development Manager to spearhead our sales development for CeX roles in New England!
You get to build the foundation for our success inthe New England Market! You will have the opportunity to sell and provide the best experiences for our clients.
Randstad is the #1 HR services provider globally; we are trusted advisors for our clients, providing the best possible workers for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability.
*Candidate must be based within driving distance of a major airport in the North East
What you get to do:
- Oversee all ofNew England for Cx Business Development
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects who need staffing services
- Build top-of-mind awareness through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increase business with the client.
- Have ultimate accountability for the financial success of your operation.
- Establish and execute a business development plan in a new market.
- Grow- you, your clients, and your business.
- Proven track record of selling and growing customer relationships
- Experience with complex sales cycle
- Prospecting skills
- Comfort in a position with a major impact opportunity
- Self-directed and motivated, you like to make things happen!
At Randstad, we love celebrating our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Here are a few examples-->
- Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 Company
- 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers
- 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer
- Working for the largest HR services provider in the world
- Rapid career growth
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO- accrual starts on Day 1
- Education and professional development
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.