Randstad-the#1leader in HR solutions globally-isseekinga Senior Account Manager for an incredible opportunity in Life Sciences!This full-time permanent position joins our account management team based inside a world renowned biotechnology company in Norwood, MA. If you're excited about biotech, pharma and everything Life Sciences, love building relationships and networking, and thrive on finding the right fit for your candidates and hiring managers........then this might be the role for you!
Qualified candidates will have previous recruiting and account management experiences from the staffing industry and reside in the greater Boston MA area
In this role,you will act as a dedicated Account Manager and main point-of-contact for our biotech client and talent workforce. You will coordinate the placement of Scientific candidates within our client's organization and interact with all levels of hiring managers to maintain our strategic partnership.The ideal candidate will be self motivated, enthusiastic, and seeking to work in a scientific environment inside one of the most respected names in the biotech industry!
It's basically a 5 step process:
(1) Receive requisitions from Hiring Managers, conduct intake calls about job requirements, create recruitment strategies
(2) Review and qualify resumes from staffing suppliers, schedule interviews with hiring managers, negotiate offers
(3) Maintain relationships with talent workforce and deliver key support with employee relations, performance
(4) Collaborate with Hiring Managers regarding future requisitions and enhance our strategic partnership
(5) Make it happen, repeat!
It's that simple. Whether you're looking to leave the agency world behind, want to be part of an MSP / VMS, or just seeking greater opportunities for growth and advancement within a client environment, this is the role for you.
The qualifications you'll need:
- 3-5 years of staffing industry experience
- Familiarity with VMS tools; Fieldglass preferred
- On-site staffing / MSP / VMS / RPO experience helpful but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively work with Hiring Managers and candidates
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong work ethic and motivation for personal success
- Bachelors degree preferred
When you join our integrated MSP team, you are joining a team of individuals who have been leading the integrated MSP space for more than 20 years. The first in the market and still most progressive today, we support clients across a portfolio of global Fortune 500 brands. The team boasts a 92% employee retention rate and 80% internal promotion rate. We have the highest Glassdoor rating in the industry, at 4.4 out of 5, and clients and talent also love us, with a client NPS score 9 times the industry average and talent score twice the industry average.
Come and grow with us as we expand the integrated MSP offering globally into 6 new global markets over the next 2 years. This is your opportunity to be a part of something bigger and take a first-of-its-kind U.S-grown solution around the world.
What's in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact email@example.com.