What you get to do:
- Execute the activities that will gain results through cold calling and scheduling client meetings
- Conduct research to understand client's industry and current objectives
- Make decisions on which solution is best suited to meet the client's objectives
- Connect with current and potential clients via phone to grow prospects and sales
- Generate leads and schedule meetings
- Create scripts based on the best business approach for the client
- Generate market interest and actively solicit sales opportunities
- Consistently identify leads, obtain referrals, and schedule appointments
- Work independently with little direction and manage workload effectively
- Partner with marketing to follow up on conference lists, campaigns, and leads
- Engage in other sales-related duties as needed
- Document all sales notes and activity in CRM in a timely and professional manner
- Previous experience in lead generation/cold calling is highly preferred
- Strong customer/client orientation
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Ability to cold-call and overcome objections
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Tech savvy with previous CRM experience in managing and documenting sales activities is highly preferred
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversityawards. Ranked as a 2022 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a Human Rights Campaign 2022 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, and a 2022 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact email@example.com.
The base salary range for this position is $42,940 - $61,200.
At Randstad, we know employees that are cared for holistically have the confidence to bring their fullest potential to work, so we make investments in our people.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate's total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Randstad complies with all local wage and hour laws and while the pay range listed above is an annual amount, non-exempt employees will be paid hourly and therefore receive the hourly equivalent.
In addition, Randstad offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Randstad also focuses on overall wellbeing with our award-winning wellness program, 18 paid days off in your first full year + 1 paid volunteer day and 9 holidays, and offers discounts on everything from cell phone plans to car purchases.