What you get to do:
- Service the talent needs of an assigned customer(s)
- Implement strategies to capture market share
- Manage the delivery of products/services to achieve the agreed end result
- Budget accountability & goals and objectives management
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for non-FTE procurement
- Execute & deliver processes and procedures for achieving service level metrics
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality
- Management skills including people development and team building
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal, and mentoring skills
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring, and shared drives
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversityawards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.