Senior Analyst, FP&A
One of DC's premier firms is looking for a detail-oriented and strategically-minded Senior Financial Analyst. This position will be heavily engaged in the firm's forecast efforts, working with senior management to develop realistic targets and tracking performance against these targets through monthly and ad-hoc reporting. Strong analytical skills and ability to present financial information in a concise and easily comprehensible manner to executive management are critical to success in this role.
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Financial Reporting: Analyze actual results against budget, forecast and prior period/year to identify trends, highlight drivers and expose risks to achieving financial targets.
- Evaluate overall performance and communicate findings regarding profitability and productivity.
- Prepare standard reporting and other firm level reporting/analytics for executive leadership.
- Decision Support: Build complex financial and performance models with imbedded calculations to evaluate planning scenarios for decision-making purposes.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed to the Management Committee and Chief Operating Officer.
- Process Improvement: Identify opportunities to increase automation, streamline reporting practices, improve accuracy and advance efforts to increase and improve content presentation and practice group planning and analysis.
- Executive Leadership Support: Dedicated support for Management Committee,
- Executive Committee and Chief Operating Officer on special projects and financial analyses.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management or Business Administration.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, with particular focus on financial modeling and the use of advanced Excel features.
- Experience using financial and budgeting applications is required.
- Relational databases/SQL writing exposure is preferred
- Experience with data visualization software is a plus -- Tableau or similar software
Salary is 90,000 - 110,000 + very generous benefits package.
If interested please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.