Tatum is presently conducting a direct hire search for an Assistant Controller for a manufacturing company in the San Fernando Valley. The position would be hyrbrid (2 days remote, 3 days onsite), direct hire and would report to the Controller and would be responsible for accounting, treasury and reporting.
location: Van Nuys, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Preparing the month-end, quarterly and year end close, as well as preparation and review of journal entries
- Monthly financial closing & reporting on P&L detail, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash flows
- Oversee balance sheet reconciliations
- Oversee Cost Accounting
- Supervise tax reporting as it relates to income & sales and use tax
- Manage the year-end audit
- Inventory management
- Staff management and development
- Continuous process improvement projects
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years of total experience with a minimum of 3 years of management/leadership experience
- Experience working closely with the Operations, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or other departments highly desired
- Manufacturing, print industry or similar required
- Experience with perpetual inventory systems required
- NetSuite experience highly desired
skills: Inventory, Netsuite, Manufacturing Cost Acct
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.