Privately owned Distribution Company is Stamford, CT is looking for a skilled Senior Accountant to join their team. This newly created position is due to company's continuous growth. The Senior Accountant will help the Controller with all day to day to day accounting.
location: Stamford, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- General Ledger account reconciliations and analysis
- Maintain Journal Entries in accordance with GAAP
- Monthly accruals
- Sales Tax Reporting
- Assist with month end close process and financial reporting requirements
- Assist with year-end financial review as required by outside accountants
- Work with AP and AR teams to assure their accuracy.
- Manage company payroll and reconcile it to the General Ledger
Desired candidates will possess
- a minimum of 5 years Accounting for a Distribution or Wholesale Company
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting
- Knowledge of Inventory and Cost Accounting
- Advanced excel skills.
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.