Tatum by Randstad is working with an industrial design firm currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to assist with their growth plans for 2022. The ideal person would have construction, industrial or manufacturing experience, but not required.
The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with Sales, Operations, Accounting, and Management to provide financial analysis to ensure all billings and costs are accurate for various projects. This role requires exceptional analytical skills, organizational skills, communication skills, and the ability to take a lead role in driving improved financial performance for a growing company.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- 3+ years of project/cost accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a similar field
- Firm understanding of accounting
- Detail oriented
- Time management skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- ERP Experience
- They use their own software so candidates will have time to ramp up
- Develop financial models to analyze margins on a project basis
- Collaborate with sales to understand upcoming jobs for forecasted revenues
- Work with operations to forecast costs relating to upcoming jobs
- Meet with management to go over projected margins on upcoming jobs
- Monitor actual billings against forecasted revenues to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Compare monthly expenses to forecast and analyze actual margins vs anticipated margins
- Communicate the job results to management and operations upon completion of the job
- Ensure all billings and expenses are captured in the system as it relates to month-end
- Identify opportunities for improvement in model accuracy, business processes, and financial performance
- Serve as analytical resource on strategic projects as assigned
For fastest response, please send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, the client is only considering local candidates only.
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.