Fund Accounting Analyst
A leading institutional investor based in Wash DC seeks a Fund Accounting Analyst. This position is primarily responsible for providing support to Fund Accounting for banking and fund administrator services, and will assist with other ad-hoc analysis and fund accounting projects. In addition, the position has significant involvement in reoccurring internal reporting, assistance with refining and automation of process workflows and continued overall process improvement. This person works closely with other members of the fund accounting team daily.
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Acting as the main AP contact for the funds, responsible for the review, approval, and processing of all invoices.
- Responsible for management and processing of allocated fund invoices
- Work closely with Fund Accounting team on all matters related to AR/AP from and/or on behalf of funds, including allocation, billing, payment, reporting and follow-up
- Work closely with outsourced back-office administrators to create batches for payment and recording of invoice and tax payments
- Maintain relationships with the fund custody service providers and lead account opening, maintenance, closing as well as manage access for fund accounting, fund administrators, and administrative agents.
- Setup and manage callbacks, including posting to the fund administrator, overseeing callback support, and organizing support folders
- Maintain relationships with vendors, accounts payable management, support functions and other teams
- Assist with various recurring internal and external reporting of fund reports, economic data, and ad-hoc analysis
- Assist with preparation and submission of 1099's annually and continued vendor maintenance
- Assist with the monthly and quarterly close processes
- Assist external auditors with queries and requests for information
- Maintain current and evolving understanding of the firm's corporate /fund structures, Funds and underlying entities to effectively collaborate across different departments
- Compose and prepare correspondence, reports, presentations and other documents as needed
- Complete special projects, research and reports as requested
- Minimum 2+ years of general ledger experience with a degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred;
- Financial services sector experience is preferable;
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills; Experienced and Advance level reporting and data analytics skills a plus
Please send resume to email@example.com
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.