Tatum Professional Search is actively assisting a rapidly growing Real Estate/Asset Management firm with their search for a Senior Accountant. Our client has an excellent company culture and exceptional benefits, including a generous 401k match and restricted stock for all employees. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a financially sound organization with significant opportunity for advancement.
Ideal Candidates will possess the following:
- BS in Accounting
- 3+ years of experience, with previous experience in commercial real estate
- Previous experience with Yardi is strongly preferred
- Strong foundation in GAAP, exposure to SOX compliance preferred
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare financial statements for assigned portfolio
- Provide commentary on financial performance, discrepancies and areas for improvement
- Own the entire GL function for RE Portfolio along with budgets, forecasts and variances
- Review expenses associated with portfolio and properly assign costs to GL Accounts
- Provide accurate and timely correspondence to both internal and external stakeholders
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply here or contact Matt Barnes with Tatum for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Yardi, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.