Regional real estate company is growing and looking for a Controller that has excellent leadership qualities to lead a team into an exciting future of expansion throughout various portfolios.
location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 158,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepare financial statements and perform financial analysis
- Oversee general ledger preparation and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Interface with external accounting firm regarding annual financial audit
- Prepare budgets and financial forecasts
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable for vendors and clients
- Complete all bank reconciliations and monthly/quarterly reports
- Manage and motivate accounting staff
- BS Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 5+ yrs. Real Estate Accounting experience
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong managerial skills
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Accruals, Financial Reporting, Bank Reconciliations, GAAP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.