Finance & Payroll Analyst
The Finance & Payroll Analyst is a core member of the Accounting Department team and is responsible for performing accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll functions as outlined below.
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Oversees the payroll process to include computation of required and voluntary deductions, timesheets, maintenance of payroll records and reports.
- Assures that wages, salaries, and deductions are paid in accordance with established policies.
- Performs variance analyses and prepares account reconciliations
- Performs recurring monthly journal entries.
- Provides support with preparation of monthly Financial Statement package and variance analysis.
- Assists with annual budget process.
- Provides support with annual financial, 401(K), tax and Workers' Compensation audits.
- Completes daily bank reconciliations for all offices.
- Maintains headcount and FTE reports.
- Assists with compiling survey data.
- Facilitates the processing of monthly benefit insurance invoices and reconciles benefits and payroll deductions.
- Works with payroll company to create and distribute year-end W-2 and 1095-C tax forms.
- Maintains employee payroll records as required.
- Ad-hoc reporting and financial analysis.
- Four year degree from an accredited college or university in accounting or finance
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel a must.
- Experience with report writing / SQL queries.
- Payroll software experience required.
Salary is $75,000 - 85,000 + full benefits package
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.