Tatum is assisting with the immediate need for a Senior Accountant to join the team of one of our prestigious clients in downtown Jacksonville, FL! We are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented, and motivated Senior Accountant to assist the Controller in the recording of accounting transactions and maintaining of accounting records.
If you or anyone you know meets the below criteria and would like to be considered, please apply now or email Jenna.Jones@Tatum-US.com, along with a resume and indication how the criteria are met. I hope to hear from you!
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Hands-on general ledger accounting experience with month-end close.
- Produce ad-hoc accounting reports as directed.
- Payroll processing experience and oversight.
- Comfortable working in a hybrid environment
- Comfortable evaluating/strengthening/creating finance-related processes/procedures/controls and reporting including budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
- Experience with providing support in key decision making for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting and forecasting
Bachelor's in Accounting; CPA is preferred.
Healthcare Industry experience
NetSuite accounting software experience is highly preferred
skills: $250-500 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.