Tatum by Randstad is working with one of our CPA firms in Los Angeles and they are looking to hire a Tax Manager / Sr. Tax Manager for their company who has recently seen incredible growth. The firm has been around for the past several decades and offers a broad range of services to business owners, executives and independent professionals.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepare and review of federal and multi-state tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, exempt organizations, sales, property, payroll, city & business tax returns
- Perform advanced technical tax research
- Resolve tax notices from taxing authorities
- Assist and represent in federal, state and local tax audits
- Analyze and review financial statements
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Self-starter and have the ability to manage and complete multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications & Education:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years' recent experience in public accounting and preparation and review of tax returns in a senior or manager capacity
- 5+ years of tax preparation and accounting
- Real Estate Experience is a plus
- Proficient with accounting/bookkeeping software including QuickBooks (Knowledge of Ultra Tax / Accounting CS software programs are beneficial and Yardi is a plus)
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Quickbooks, CPA, Yardi
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.