Tatum Profession Search is actively seeking a Sr Financial Analyst for a fortune 500 company in Fort Mill, SC. The Sr Financial Analyst will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and monthly variance analysis.
location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Provide analysis and explanations of deviations to budgets for supply chain accounts.
- Acquire data and develop predictive models to project demand, supply, inventory and distribution plans.
- Responsible for Supply Chain financial reporting including preparation of monthly management and analysis reports, ensuring they are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Responsible for preparing generation of the annual budget for distribution centers.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), preferred.
skills: Budgeting, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.