We are seeking a Finance Manager to support our scientific, technical, and programmatic services. This person will manage and oversee the fiscal execution of a project portfolio including but not limited to award administration and compliancy, revenue collection, expenditure recordation, indirect cost analysis, and development of financial policies and procedures. Additionally, assist leadership by providing monthly briefings outlining programmatic decisions and planning.
location: Bethesda, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Supervises day to day tasks, follow ups and executions. (10%)
- Monitors and reviews awards and its activities to ensure It meets sponsor's requirement. Develops or modifies financial policies and guidelines. Reviews and updates journal vouchers, monthly financial outcomes, and other financial transactions. (25%)
- Assists in the management and oversight of the overall Sr. Financial Analyst's functionality and the program's mission. (5%)
- Examines and reviews financial reports, monitor accounts, and prepare activity reports and forecasts/spend plans. (25%)
- Assists the Director of Finance in developing policies and strategy, developing mechanism to enhance current processes and production of financial packages. (5%)
- Lead the development and administration of budgets including budget versus actuals analysis and fiscal projections. (30%)
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or directed by the supervisor. This may include attendance of and participation in required training for role.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Extensive knowledge of grants administration, fund accounting, and OMB Uniform Guidance (2 CFR 200); strong analytical and communication skills, strong initiative, sound judgement, and discretion; ability to communicate with all levels of people. Expert at Microsoft Excel.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree in Accounting, finance, business administration, or related field preferred.
Work Arrangement: This is a hybrid work environment with flexibility to telework a few days per week.
Location: Bethesda, MD
Salary: $100,000 - 110,000
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.