Tatum Executive Search is actively assisting a well established asset manager client with their search for a Sr Portfolio Accountant. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of GAAP, high proficiency in Excel and a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Review monthly financial reporting packages
- Quarter/year-end close
- review monthly capital requests
- Prepare wire transfers to/from responsible properties
- Review property tenant reimbursement calculations
- Reconcile assigned Portfolio Account monthly
- Review annual budget packages
- Prepare reports for asset management
- Assist with corporate accounting, including preparation of journal entries
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Commercial Real Estate Accounting, preferred
- CPA, plus
skills: Excel, CPA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.