Tatum Professional Search is actively assisting a growing Company with their search for a Financial Analyst. This is a new position due to the company's growth and will assist Senior Leadership with detailed analysis of their Company. Our client is a very large privately held company with 500+ million in revenue and tremendous growth potential.
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Assists in the preparation of annual/interim forecast/budgeting process from initiation to Board approval.
- Create ad hoc reports to assist senior management to evaluate the business, including industry benchmarking.
- Performs strategic analysis support to the management team on business ventures, long-range growth, planning, and tactical decision-making.
- Develop a solid understanding of key financial and operational KPIs across the organization.
- Work in partnership with other departments to improve data quality, speed to reporting and making sure performance reported accurately.
- Assist the Accounting department in the monthly close process.
- Ability to mine large sets of data from various data sources (GL, MS Dynamics, and Excel) to identify and evaluate trends/variance.
BS in Accounting, Business or related field
3+ years of professional experience in an accounting or analysis role
Strong excel and financial modeling skills required, Power BI is preferred.
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply here or contact Jack Thomas with Tatum for immediate and confidential review.
skills: Business Analysis, Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.