We are looking for an awesome Internal Audit Senior to join our growing, Fortune 500 AUDIT TEAM!! The Senior Corporate Auditor will perform SOX-related testing, evaluating and concluding on key financial, IT application and operational controls in accordance with industry standards. This position will facilitate communications with Audit Management, other internal departments, and the external auditors.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Perform financial, operational, IT and compliance audits in accordance with professional standards for areas of higher complexity and/or scope. Prepare detailed work papers that document the testing performed and sufficiently support the related conclusions, and review the work performed by other staff team members.
- Evaluate audit results and collaborate with management to develop appropriate action plans to address the deficiencies, weaknesses, and areas of concern noted during the performance of the audit. Perform follow-up reviews to determine if appropriate corrective action, as indicated by management in response to audit recommendations, was implemented and functioning as intended.
- Conduct audit planning, walkthroughs and exit meetings.
- Assist Corporate Audit Manager and Director of Corporate Audit in the development/maintenance of the audit plan and SOX controls framework. Develop risk assessment for various audit areas.
- Bachelor's and/or graduate's degree, with concentration in Accounting, Finance and/or Information Systems.
- 2 years of internal audit, SOX and/or external audit with Big 4 or publicly traded company experience preferred.
- Relevant professional license/certification preferred (CPA, CIA, CISA, etc.).
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Deep knowledge of auditing standards and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.