We are a fast growing, pre-IPO company is looking for Accounting Manager or Senior Accounting Manager. Reports to the VP Finance overseeing accounting and operations. We are located in Jacksonville, FL and are ready to move quickly for the right person.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for the month end close and working with external consultants, including accounts payable, cash reconciliation, expense accruals, journal entries, payroll and account reconciliations.
- Review general ledger accounting transactions based on vendor contractual terms and thorough understanding of GAAP knowledge.
- Proactively streamline and improve manufacturing expense accrual process through cross-functional collaboration.
- Lead monthly meetings with external clinical and contract manufacturing vendors and internal project management to provide project status updates and obtain validation of percentage and units completed.
- Manage procurement to payable function and ensure accurate GL and department coding within the procurement system.
- Maintain the company's accounting system, including new account, department and project set-up, financial report development and maintenance, and interfaces between payroll, equity, financial planning and expense management systems to the general ledger.
- Identify and implement process improvements for efficient month/quarter end close.
- Support annual and quarterly audit preparation activities.
- Participate and support the SOX internal control implementation and ongoing compliance.
BS degree in Accounting or Finance
5+ years of related experience or public accounting experience
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.