- Hands on Controllership in mid-sized manufacturing plant with a commodities based product, high level ownership and accountability.
- Workplace flexibility, start early or late; privately owned with a firm belief of heavily investing into people, upholding high standards and having open communication.
- Salary $90K-$125K, 10% bonus, 4.5% 401K match, PTO, and generous health benefits, relocation is available for candidates.
location: Shakopee, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Full ownership and responsibility over the plants financial health, a critical member and part of the executive team, this will lead all financial reports and true financial performance.
- Month end close, financial statements, budgeting, and forecasting for $300M 300 FTE plant.
- Budgeting for annual labor, CAPEX, performance against budget, variance analysis with recommendations, expenses, project evaluation and costs.
- Development of strategy and methods for control of plant expenses and facilitate continuous improvements to maximize return on investments.
- Ability to provide business analysis, variance analysis and to help work with the business to help guide and direct business related efficiencies and opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Month end, financial statements,
- Experience using an accounting ERP, experience with Oracle JDE is an added benefit.
- Industry experience in Manufacturing and previous Controller experience - required.
- Ability to be part of the leadership team, very communicative with the business, personable, but also someone who's not afraid to push back and challenge.
skills: Financial Statements, $0-50 million, $100-250 million, $250-500 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.