Tatum Professional Search is currently working with an Orange County based, high growth real estate company that is looking for an exceptional Associate, Development. Company offers a great culture that encourages innovation and supports employee's career goals. The role would be full time onsite and would report to the Sr. Manager, Development/Construction.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Spearhead due diligence process with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide input on project team selections
- Manage budget for due diligence and entitlement process
- Create project schedules and action lists for development applications
- Conduct outreach and partake in meetings for the purpose of entitlement processing
- Additional duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of land development and construction experience. Additional skills and qualifications include:
- Real estate and a strong financial modeling experience highly desired
- Project Management experience highly desired
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, real estate or related field required
- Experience with Yardi, DCF, Argus, MS Excel and Power Point
skills: Project Management, Business Development, Acquisitions/Due Diligence, Project Cost
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.