- Hands on independent Controllership in wholesale supply of machinery, equipment and supplies for large scale projects.
- Office flexibility, stunning world-class facility. Family orientated and fun, surrounded by passionate people committed to the betterment of the company; great work life balance!
- Salary $80K-$110K, variable bonus, 4.5% 401K match, PTO, and generous health benefits.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5,8 to 4,7 to 3
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Full ownership and responsibility over the organizations financial health, a critical member and part of the executive team that helps steer the company's growth and direction.
- Month end close, financial statements, journal entries, reconciliations, general ledger, balance sheet, sales and use tax, property tax, payroll, AP & AR (minimal transactions).
- Ensures GAAP and standard reporting GL per monthly closing schedule, year-end audit, annual inventory cycle counting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to provide business analysis, variance analysis and to help work with the business to help guide and direct business related efficiencies and opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience in financial reporting, the general ledger, tax, audit, banking, and payroll.
- Experience using an accounting ERP, experience with SAP is an added benefit.
- No industry background required, exposure to inventory products is an added benefit.
- Ability to be autonomous, a strong communicator, add value by seeing opportunities and risks in numbers and to add value through process improvements.
skills: SAP, Financial Statements, Month-End Close, $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.