Tatum Professional Search is currently working with an Orange County based, high growth real estate company that is looking for an exceptional VP, Finance and Accounting. Company offers a great culture that encourages innovation and supports employee's career goals. The role would be full time onsite and would report to the CFO.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $180,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Completion and delivery of fund and related investment financial statements
- Create and implement KPIs for programs, projects and organizational goals
- Ensure debt covenant compliance
- Manage fund and corporate accounting team and deliverables
- Conduct operational and financial audits
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Additional duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of progressive finance and accounting experience to include at least 5+ years of leadership/Controller-level experience. Additional skills and qualifications include:
- Real Estate experience required
- Public Accounting experience and CPA highly desired
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, real estate or related field required
- Proficiency with Yardi, DCF, Argus, MS Excel and Power Point
skills: Excel, Finance, CPA, Cash Management, Yardi, Investment Management, Cash Forecasting, Debt Covenants, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.