We are looking for a dynamic leader for our client on the Southside of Jacksonville. The Director of Finance is a key member of the finance team reporting to the Chief Financial Officer focused on managing the reporting requirements for company leadership and other financial stakeholders, and proactively developing and measuring critical metrics to support key management in making analytically based decisions. The Director of Finance is expected to eventually assume most of the roles of the CFO and, therefore, is an ideal opportunity for a talented and ambitious finance professional to fast-track their career.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Duties and Responsibilities for the Director of Finance are as follows:
- Preparation and analysis of the monthly financial reporting pack for leadership and investors.
- Preparation and analysis of the financial compliance documentation for financial stakeholders.
- Provision of the necessary financial schedules for both the monthly reporting and quarterly board meetings.
- Development and preparation of the financial metrics for each of the functional heads of the company.
- Leads the preparation, analysis and presentation of the annual budget and 3-year strategic plan.
- Development and management of solid working relationships with the key financial stakeholders, including investors, lenders, and finance service providers, such as auditors.
- Support successful completion of the annual audit, in conjunction with the CFO and Director, Finance.
- Learn the company's pricing structure and strategy.
- Leads analysis, tracking and diligence of major capital investments and acquisitions.
- Provide financial leadership on major company initiatives.
Required Education and Experience:
- A finance or accounting graduate
- Ideally with an advanced qualification (MBA, CPA or equivalent)
- A minimum 3-5 years' experience with a major accounting practice or significant company with external investors with 2-3 years of private company experience
- Experience with customer pricing
- Experience of audit, due diligence and/or financial analysis a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for the concept that better metrics lead to better business decisions.
- A curiosity to understand how businesses are successful rather than just entrenched in the finance function.
Our client is looking to hire quickly so apply today. Feel free to contact me at David.Zavarella@Tatum-US.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.