Our client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their fast growing team. This remote role is a high growth, high exposure position with an emerging software company. The ideal candidate is a self motivated finance professional with excellent FP&A, Budgeting and Business Partner skills to support decision makers.
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Responsible for compiling Financial Reporting packages
- Create Financial forecasts
- Develop and maintain Financial Models to guide decision makers
- Maintain and analyze KPIs
- Review Budget to Actual Financial Performance, research and explain Variances
- Analyze Trends and Variances; Identify and Recommend actions to improve performance
- Assist with Budgeting and Expense Planning
- Continuously strove to Improve Processes to Maximize Efficiency
- Ad Hoc Analysis and Reporting
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting required
- 4+ years of relevant finance experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with professionals at all levels
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.