Accounting Manager position at a top PE firm in Boston. This Accounting Manager position offers an excellent work life balance; along with opportunities for career development and advancement.
Working with the senior leadership of this private equity firm, the Accounting Manager will develop and direct staff responsible for the financial accounting and reporting of assigned funds.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Ensuring accurate and timely accounting and financial reporting for assigned funds
- Manage financial statement preparation and analysis
- Monitor and enhance internal controls
- Look for ways to innovate, streamline processes
- Oversee staff to ensure strict adherence to compliance
- Evaluate all calculations and prepare annual statements and perform regular analysis on special areas; review capital call and distribution calculations, sources/uses of cash, allocations, and investor notices
- Work cross functionally to support fund and cash management
- Coordinate with investor relations and legal team to resolve accounting and process issues
- Hire and develop staff. Prepare and maintain goals for direct reports; motivate performance and career development
The ideal candidate will have:
- BS in Accounting/Finance
- Advanced degree desired
- 5+ years of progressive experience in public accounting/financial services
- Public Accounting preferred
- Previous staff management
skills: Private Equity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.