SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (CPA)
We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant with strong Revenue Recognition experience. This HealthCare Company is growly rapidly and looking to add someone who is a self-starter and looking for growth within the company. Located in Denton, TX, this position is extremely flexible, with unlimited PTO, 401k and benefits.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- The Revenue Manager will primarily be responsible for all aspects of revenue accounting in accordance with ASC606
- This position is a direct report to the Controller and is a vital part of the month-end close process
- Responsibilities will also include the preparation of general ledger account reconciliations, reviewing or preparing journal entries, preparing financial statements, support audit requirements, assisting with the annual budgeting process and all other special projects or task assigned by the Controller
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and application
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Active CPA license required
- Healthcare industry experience required
- Six or more years of experience in accounting
- Advanced MS Excel skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with general ledger systems and other analytical tools
skills: Revenue Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.