Our client North of Boston is looking for a Senior Accountant for their growing team. In this newly created position, you will be responsible for day-to-day accounting functions. You will be expected to spend some limited time in their Burlington office, but they have remote flexibility.
location: Burlington, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Responsible for accurate and timely monthly financial reporting
- Responsible for managing the overall monthly close process
- Preparation of various balance sheet and P&L analysis, and reconciliations
- including actual vs budget analysis, & flux analysis
- Approving vendor invoices in AP system while ensuring invoices are accurate and budgeted appropriately prior to approving
- Preparation of audit schedules as required
- Responsible for GAAP revenue reporting in line with ASC 606
- Following and enforcing company accounting policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by the Director
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- 3+ years experience in full cycle monthly close (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Netsuite and Quickbooks a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, self-motivated, and deadline oriented
skills: Account Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.