Tatum Professionals is currently assisting a leading global digital Infrastructure firm during their search for a new Senior Accountant.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Coordinate with counterparties and the fund administrator during the review of fund's cash and position reconciliations and resolving breaks
- Knowledge of monthly Net Asset Value (NAV) reporting for hedge funds / SMA's a plus.
- Perform investment and fund level performance calculations (e.g. IRR, MOIC, time weighted returns - net and gross)
- Review capital call and distribution allocations and memos from fund administrator(s)
- Review allocation of P&L to investors and calculation of management and performance fees (monthly and quarterly)
- Review fund level and service provider documentation (LPA, PPM, side letters, valuation policies, org charts, investment elections, etc.) to ensure that accounting and pricing is performed accurately
- Create fund expense budgets in order to update expense accruals
- Assist with quarterly and annual audit process and review financial statements
- Assist in creating analysis needed for updating marketing materials, assisting with the preparation of due diligence questionnaire responses
- Coordinate with prime brokers, fund administrators, custodians, etc. during the onboarding process of new fund launches
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities, manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Provide guidance and assistance to internal teams when needed
- Holds a university degree in accounting, finance, economics or professional accounting designation (not required)
- Has 3-7 years experience in accounting / finance background with relevant experience with private equity/ hedge / mutual funds, family offices or investment companies
- Has an understanding of investment strategies and financial products (including derivatives)
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has proven ability to work in a challenging, professional and fast paced work environment
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and grow into the role
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Proficiency in other Microsoft products, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint also required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Experience with Hedge Fund Accounting (preferred)
- CPA Candidate (preferred)
- 3+ years of senior accounting experience (preferred)
skills: Financial Reporting, Investment Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.