Our client in Baltimore is seeking a full-time Treasury Accountant. The company is growing, profitable and offers work life balance, hybrid work schedule. This is a hands-on position, will work hand-in-hand with senior executive team with wide-ranging analysis and thoughtful problem solving.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrate the STARS principles of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation and Success in all activities and interactions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with bank and lenders and serve as point person for internal and external contacts related to Treasury processes
- Maintain all required information and documents related to all treasury functions
- Work within the accounting & payables teams to ensure critical processes are operating as expected and improve processes
- Lead projects related to bank and system integrations
- Develop and update various accounting, treasury and payables related analysis.
- Synthesize large amounts of data to support cross-functional teams.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends, analyzing causes, identifying risks and/or opportunities for process improvements.
- Collaborate with IT and Finance/Accounting to support the Business Intelligence tool and process within the organization.
- Support problem solving in the field and home office as unanticipated issues are identified.
- Analyze and interpret on-going or one-time results to identify trends, concerns and opportunities.
- Create documents, reports and summary presentations based on analysis.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in a financial discipline and a minimum of two years' progressive experience in financial analysis.
- Exceptional proficiency with advanced Microsoft Excel applications; working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, Yardi preferred.
- Power BI experience preferred.
- Ability to apply reason, logic, and advanced problem solving skills to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to independently interpret data, formulate models, draw conclusions and make recommendations based on those conclusions.
- Exceptional analytical skills and detail orientation.
- Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and professional writing.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with and present information to associates at all levels and a wide range of business partners.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines in a high volume environment.
skills: Cash Forecasting, Banking Relations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.