We are currently searching for a hybrid temp-to-hire senior accountant for our investment management client in the Atlanta area. This individual will be responsible for managing fund administrators, as well as cash and bank accounts for multiple entities. They need to have a solid understanding of fund accounting in order to be successful in this role. Please see a more detailed job description below.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Pay vendors.
- Calculate allocations.
- Cash forecasting, calculation of partner capital calls, line-of-credit draws and repayments, and payment of management fees.
- Manage limited partner subscriptions and redemptions.
- Compliance with requirements of legal documents.
- Keep track of tax ID numbers.
- Check the accuracy reports from third parties.
- Low volume, cash/tax basis accounting for multiple entities, with some cash-to-accrual adjustments.
- Support for annual audits and support for tax return preparation.
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience with full spectrum accounting knowledge.
- Must have treasury, cash management, bank management, and cash forecasting expertise in multi-entity environments.
- CPA is highly preferred.
- Investment/Asset Management, Fund Management and or Third Party Administrator industry experience is preferred.
- Must be an expert with QuickBooks and Excel.
- Experience supporting audits and tax return preparation required.
skills: Excel, Quickbooks, Fund Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.