- $75K-$110K, PTO, Medical / Dental / Vision, 401K match, and Hybrid.
- Dynamic, fast paced, fun technology / software / technology services environment with growth opportunity and constant evolving challenges.
- Prepare journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations to facilitate the monthly accounting close;
- Records quarter-end and year-end closing journal entries;
- Research monthly variances of balance sheet accounts and explain variances between actual and forecasted balances;
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis around account balance differences along with proposed solution to resolve;
- Supports inter-company transactions and reconciliations; and ensures accuracy and compliance of financial statement schedules in accordance with GAAP
location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Review, analyze and prepare journal entries for month end close related to general corporate accounting processes
- Analyze large datasets and prepare accruals for various balance sheet accounts
- Support inter-company transactions and reconciliations
- Analyze balance sheet variances and provide explanations for between actual and forecasted balances for income statement accounts
- Prepare detailed balance sheet account reconciliations, obtain support to verify accuracy of the financial numbers and resolve reconciling items timely
- Assist in identifying potential process improvements, documenting new policies and procedures, and contributing to sound internal control development
- Coordinate across cross-functional departments within the company to aide in analysis, research, and adherence to GAAP accounting standards
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Assist in ad hoc analysis and other projects, and works with the external auditors and prepare year-end financial reporting schedules in conjunction with the annual financial statement audit
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Preferred but not required Master's degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of experience and strong accounting skills.
- Mixed experience in public accounting and industry is beneficial.
- Preferred but not required experience with fully-integrated ERP systems, such as Oracle, SAP, Netsuite, JDE.
skills: Financial Statements, $0-50 million, $50-100 million, $100-250 million, $250-500 million, $500M-1 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.