Tatum is looking for an Financial Analyst who will provide financial guidance to the company through the analysis and reporting of overall company operational financials, the construction of pricing models, continuous basis of estimate improvement, and production of financial guidance that gives management a greater understanding of new sales opportunities, new markets and technologies, and plant budgets and performance.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Support the FP&A budgeting and forecasting process, building reports and schedules to collect and analyze information from the business
- Support month-end reporting activities to ensure timely, well-presented, and accurate P&L, cash flow, and variance analysis
- Analyze financial results, including both the P&L and balance sheet, to assist with strategic guidance and decision making
- Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis
Bachelors in Accounting or Finance.
Advanced Excel Skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.