Tatum is partnering with a PE backed Manufacturing company near the DFW airport that is looking to hire a Controller. The Controller will need to have Manufacturing industry experience. If you are a Controller that is looking to get exposure working with PE firms, acquisitions and potentially go through an exit, this will be a great role for you.
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Review KPI's and metrics to fuel financial metrics and run the business
- Compile finance data
- Build out financial functions for organization
- Supervise a team of 2
- Responsible for the financials, investor and bank reporting packages
- Quarterly board presentations
- Leading the consolidated audit
- Ad hoc projects
- At least 3 years of experience as a Controller
- Experience building out financial functions in a leadership role
- CPA or CFA
- ERP system integration experience
- Manufacturing industry
skills: CPA, Financial Reporting, Manufacturing Cost Acct, Board/Investor Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.